|SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
- Application Form/Prospectus may be purchased upon payment of Rs.550/- from:-
- Habib Bank Limited, IIU Branch, Sector H-10, Islamabad
- First Women Bank Ltd, IIU Branch, Female Campus, Sector H-10, Islamabad.
- Allied Bank Limited, IIU Branch Female Campus, Sector H-10, Islamabad.
- Application Forms may also be downloaded from here Download Forms.
- In case of problem in down loading the form, please send email email@example.com for (Pakistani candidates) to receive admission form through email.
Application Form may also be obtained through postal/courier services by sending self addressed envelope of 10”x12” along with Bank draft/Pay order payable in the name of International Islamic University Islamabad for 650/- (Rupees Six Hundred Fifty Only) to“Admission Office (Male), Basement, Admin Block, IIU, Sector H-10, Islamabad” at least 10 days prior to closing date.
|Check List:Before submitting your form please ensure that
- Application Processing Fee (Non-refundable) is paid in IIUI bank account in designated branch (attach copy of deposit challan) or Bank Draft or Pay Order favoring IIUI payable at HBL IIU Branch, Islamabad is attached as per following detail:-
- Rs.700/- (For Pakistani Applicants)
- Rs.1250/- (For Applicants using Downloaded forms)
- Application form is duly filled in duplicate and signed.
- Three passport size photographs are attached.
- Two (02) sets of attested photocopies of final degree/certificates and other testimonials are attached.
- Copy of CNIC or Passport for candidates over the age of 18 years and Child Registration Form for candidates below 18 years is attached.
- Applications received after the due date are not entertained.
- Admission test Schedule is available on IIUI website www.iiu.edu.pk. No Separate call letter is issued to any candidate.
- Result of the admission test is announced through IIUI website within five days from the conduct of admission test.
- Interview is not conducted for BBA/BS/LLB programs.
|What to Bring and What Not to bring at the time of Entry Test:
- Test Admission Slip.
- Original CNIC.
- Clipboard, eraser, sharpener, two pencils /Ball pen/Pen.
- Calculators, Mobile phones, and other communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
|SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:Application form in duplicate, complete in all respect must reach on or before the advertised closing/last date on the following address (es):-
- MALE APPLICANTS:
Admission Office, Basement, Admin Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257988, Fax: +92-51-9257923.
- FEMALE APPLICANTS:
Admission Office, Room No.S-12, Admin Block, International Islamic University H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257985, 9019327; Fax: +92-51-9257929.
|RESULT AWAITING CANDIDATES:
|Applicants who have appeared in examination and awaiting for results (only those who have already appeared in the exams) may apply for admission, however on passing the entry test, provisional admission is allowed subject to fulfillment of other formalities. Such candidates are required to fill in an undertaking to the effect that “he/she will submit result within one month time after commencement of semester and if he/she fails to secure required marks or CGPA, his / her admission shall be treated as cancelled immediately without any further notice and continuation of studies shall be considered as Unlawful.” Candidate securing straight pass grades with required percentage/CGPA shall only be eligible for continuation of studies.
NOTE;-The absolute value of percentage is considered as final; it is not rounded off to next whole number e.g. 49.99% is considered 49.99% and NOT 50%. Similarly 2.49/4.00 means 2.49/4.00 and NOT 2.50/4.00.
- Classes are held from 8.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. according to the time table of respective Faculty/Department.
|Code of Conduct:
- Students shall be required to abide by the prescribed Rules and Regulations of IIUI and observe the dress code and basic Islamic tenets failing which student disciplinary action can be initiated as per disciplinary regulations enforce from time to time
Admission is granted to a candidate (except overseas candidate) on the basis of written test and interview held as per schedule announced by the University. The admission test focuses on language skills in Arabic& English, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT. The weight-age for admission test / interview and previous qualification is given below:
GENERAL ADMISSION SCHEDULE:
||Last date for submission of Application Form
||Commencement of Semester