Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan announced B.Ed Private Examination schedule 2016. AWKUM issued notification for B.Ed private Examination 2016. Admission Forms are available at AWKUM and Allied Bank. Examination admission fee with Single,Double and Tripple charges details is mention below.Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan B.Ed Examination General instruction read below carefully..
AWKUM NOTIFICATION FOR B.Ed (PRIVATE) ANNUAL EXAMINATION–2016.
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY, MARDAN
No. AWKUM/CE/2016/5319 Dated: 10/02/2016
NOTIFICATION FOR B.Ed (PRIVATE) ANNUAL EXAMINATION–2016.
Applications are invited on prescribed Examination Admission Forms available at Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, Allied Bank (Cantt Mardan, Bagh-e-Haram Mardan, Sher Garh Mardan,Cavalry Road Nowshera,Pabbi Nowshera, Swabi & Jehangira branches) & UBL as well as on our website http://www.awkum.edu.pk for B.Ed (Private) candidates for the Annual Examination-2016.
The examination admission forms complete in all respects should reach the Examinations Section of Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan as per following schedule. Incomplete forms & the forms received after the date stipulated will not be accepted.
Examination Admission Fee DMC Fee Registration Fee Submission of forms With Normal Fee Upto 20/04/2016 Submission of forms With Late Fee Rs.100/- Upto 02/05/2016 Submission of forms With Double Late Fee Upto 16/05/2016 Submission of forms With Triple Late Fee Upto 25/05/2016 B. Ed Private (Fresh)
15560/- Single Paper
3100/- Two Papers
5470/- Three Papers
7810/- Teaching Practice (In case of compartment )
1) The following documents must be attached with the admission form.
a) Attested copy of DMC of BA/B. Sc, CT, relevant experience certificate(s) &
Service book etc.as per Admission Regulations for B. Ed (Private) Examination.
b) Attested copy of DMC of B. Ed (in case of compartment).
c) Three (03) attested copies of passport size recent photographs.
d) Original Bank Receipt.
e) One (01) attested copy of CNIC / Domicile Certificate.
f) All candidates are required to furnish original Migration Certificate from their Universities Concerned.
2) Examination Hall will be allotted on the basis of permanent address.
3) The examination fee can be deposited in any one of the prescribed branches of Allied Bank Ltd & United Bank Ltd. as mentioned above.
4) Examination fee once deposited cannot be refunded in any case.
Controller of Examinations
Copy forwarded to:
1. All Principals of Affiliated Colleges within the jurisdiction of Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan.
2. Vice Chancellors, University of Peshawar, Gomal, Kohat, Malakand, Karakurram, Bannu, Hazara Sheringal & Islamic University Swat.
3. Controller of Examinations, University of Peshawar, Gomal, Kohat, Malakand, Karakurram, Bannu, Hazara Sheringal & Islamic University Swat.
4. Chairmen, BISE Abbottabad, Peshawar, Kohat, Swat, Bannu, D.I.Khan , Mardan & Malakand.
5. Director Higher Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.
6. Director Information, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar for favour of wide publicity, please.
7. Section Officer, (UE), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.
8. Editor Incharge, News Organization PBCC, Peshawar for favour of broadcasting it as news item, please.
9. Incharge, News section Pakistan Television Corporation, Peshawar for favour of telecasting as news item, please.
10. The Editors of Daily News Papers for favour of publication as news item, please.
11. The Web Master, Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan for uploading on University’s website.